PGH Bricks & Pavers and Monier have just launched ColourTouch, an online visualisation tool designed, developed and built by Carbon5 that allows customers to:
- Visualise the exterior of different homes, mixing and matching bricks, pavers, roof tiles and trim to find their preferred colour schemes.
- Select designer colour schemes or completely customise their own design.
- Share their creations via Facebook, Pinterest or email.
- Send their creations to a personalised My Scrapbook account.
- Save and print their creations.
Designed for use on both desktop computers and tablet devices, ColourTouch enables PGH Bricks & Pavers and Monier customers, both consumer and professional, to see what their products and colour selections will look like on their new homes prior to purchase. This invaluable tool lets them select from a menu of all the external elements that can be manipulated on a house – roof, gutter, fascia, walls, feature walls, pavers, garage door, front door, window trims and render. Once they have settled on a scheme they can save or share it to My Scrapbook, Facebook or Pinterest, or email it.
View ColourTouch and have a play here …